Friday, July 19, 2013

Hello! This is the beginning..so Japanese Baked Cheese Cake!

Welcome to my blog!

Long time ago, I tried the Japanese Baked Cheese Cake recipe posted by Ochikeron (http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5xAkS4828lDivq8cKFGSyw) ; I love her videos, it is always easy to bake and fun to watch!

I used Temma Shiki Mini Baked Tray (BT42) to bake these babies:

Cute mini cheese cake!
Unfortunately, I didn't snap a lot of picture for this batch.

After that, I roasted some honey almonds + macadamia nuts using this Mini Baked Tray too!

Own recipe: honey+nuts, then bake it 
Served this during a birthday party, and everyone likes it! 

RM18/50pcs.
All the details are up there in the picture. Email anna.sales@allpackz.com if interested!

Alternatively, visit www.allpackz.com for more choices! 






No comments:

Post a Comment